Veteran's or Veteran's Widow Credit (RSA 72:28)

  Any resident who may be eligible for an exemption must file a permanent application (state form PA-29) with the Assessing Department.

  Must be in armed service a minimum of 90 days active duty during the following dates:

  1. April 6, 1917 and November 11, 1918 (extended to April 1, 1920 for service in Russia)
  2. December 7, 1941 and December 31, 1946 (including U.S. Merchant Marines)
  3. June 25, 1950 and January 31, 1955
  4. July 1, 1958 and December 22, 1961 if earned Vietnam service medal or expeditionary medal
  5. December 22, 1961 and May 7, 1975
  6. Any other war or armed conflict that has occurred since May 8, 1975,
    if earned armed forces expeditionary medal or theater of operations service medal;

    Information regarding medals considered a "Theater of Operations Service Medal see Qualifying Awards for the Veterans' Tax Credit
  7. August 2, 1990 and the date thereafter prescribed by Presidential proclamation or by law

  NOTE:   If you are receiving a Veterans Credit in any other Town, City or State,
                you are NOT eligible to receive the Veterans Credit in the City of Concord.